PracticeWeb works in partnership with ambitious accountancy firms across the UK to deliver insight, strategies, websites and digital marketing campaigns that produce excellent results.
Our values are:
- Focus on the client
- Value your craft
- Believe it’s possible
- Embrace change
- Make an impact
- Focus on results
- Thrive together
This is an exciting opportunity to lead our team of content specialists and define our client’s content strategy.
You will be joining a group of smart people who are fun to be around, who collaborate and support each other and get excited about delivering great results.
- Content strategy
- Management and leadership
- Content production
- Client-facing activity
What you will need to succeed
- Strong strategic thinking ability - able to connect the dots / big picture
- Calm under pressure; ability to adapt
- Team leadership experience
- Excellent content writing and strategy skills
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of SEO and social media content
- Experienced storyteller and a wizard with words
- Creative writer with a journalistic approach to content creation
- Client and results focused
- Confident in speaking with clients.
- The ability to take the lead and use initiative
- Mentoring ability - be a good teacher and positive example for the team
Additional helpful qualities, skills and experience
- Agency experience would be an advantage
What we can offer you
We look for people who share and can demonstrate our seven core values: put people first, inspire action, be curious, be honest, be inclusive, stay focused, and have fun.
In return, we can offer you a great place to work with lots of opportunities to learn.
Our benefits include:
- Flexible working (we are Flexa certified)
- Pension contributions matched up to five per cent
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays, option to buy/sell five days a year, additional leave for long-service, plus a day off for your birthday
- Life assurance of 4x base salary
- BUPA health cash plan
- Access to health and well-being resources and mental health consultants (up to 10 sessions per year)
Sift is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Currently, a limited number of desks are available in the office via a booking system (Covid-19 restrictions in place).
Sift plan to trial hybrid flexible working from week commencing 4 October 2021 which will consist of a minimum of one day per week in the office.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position