Since its foundation in 1966 Lockton has grown to become the world’s largest privately held independent by helping clients achieve their business objectives. Today with more than 8,000 associates in more than 100 offices worldwide, Lockton's dynamic and innovative organisation truly embraces its uncommonly independent status.
We are looking for an energetic, content writer with at least five years' writing experience to join the dynamic central marketing team.
Reporting to the content lead, the successful candidate will collaborate closely with our subject matter experts to produce engaging content for clients and prospects, aligning to our key practice areas and product lines.
Your articles will feature on our corporate website, sector portals and social media channels, and will also be distributed via direct email to our subscribers and client lists.
In addition you may participate in the writing of market updates and research reports, as well as podcasts and video scripts. You will also be expected eventually to deputise for the content lead where necessary.
- A good understanding of financial services and risk solutions (some insurance background desirable but not essential)
- Demonstrated experience in journalism
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build a trusted relationship with a diverse set of content contributors
- Willingness and ability to continually expand knowledge around risk solutions
- Ability to turn abstract or technical information into engaging content
- Good communication and writing skills
- Would suit a candidate who is keen to work in-house on behalf of a growth-orientated global brand as part of a dynamic and close-knit central team
- Must be collaborative in nature and an enthusiastic team player
- Must be organised, with a strong work ethic, great sense of initiative, and a talent for predicting what will interest and engage target audiences
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position