Expert Reviews is one of our fastest-growing brands, offering detailed consumer advice and in-depth product reviews. We’re seeking a TV/AV Editor to manage and expand all of our related content and reviews coverage.
- You’ll be writing and editing a wide range of content, from detailed reviews of TV and AV products to friendly, accessible product buying guides and comparisons;
- You’ll have up-to-date knowledge of the latest TV and AV hardware and testing methods, and a keen eye for maximising revenue while ensuring we provide the straightforward, comprehensive buying advice our readers expect.
- Forging and/or maintaining great relationships with all the key brands and sourcing product review samples;
- Writing reviews on TV's and related content, and editing copy from freelance editors;
- Maintaining Best-of articles covering the relevant product types and ensuring they are kept up to date;
- Keeping an eye out for the best deals;
- Staying on top of the latest releases and emerging tech trends.
- You have specific experience of writing Television Set reviews, of the in-depth testing involved and knowledge of the technologies involved and the industry in general;
- Ideally, you have knowledge of SEO and experience using analytics tools and content management systems;
- Above all, we are seeking someone exceptional who wants to join a sociable and passionate team. Cultivating a positive, dynamic and rewarding working environment is central to everything we do here at Dennis.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
- We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged;
- Our commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest, an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision;
- We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership;
- We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a six-week paid sabbatical after five years’ service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award, you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor;
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day – we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
How to apply:
To proceed with your application please click the "Apply Online" button below
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position