This role will suit someone set up to work from their own home office, looking to work 20-24 hours per week as part of a remote working team. Ideally based close to Greater London (negotiable), this role is for someone good at writing digital content and experienced in social media.
Writing articles for the wherewomenwork.com website and promoting via social media, your role is to engage female candidates in interesting career-related topics and news relating to our prime employers for women.
Constant phone and email contact with clients discussing content schedules and angles is a key part of this role - as is social media monitoring, posting and overall management.
- writing engaging online content articles, with good awareness of SEO
- collating and managing content from stakeholders
- identifying exciting angles from provided content to write engaging pieces
- content planning and scheduling
- social media management including Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube
- writing digital communications like newsletters would be advantageous
- image editing skills (e.g. Photoshop) advantageous
- building and managing client relationships
- using CRM systems to document client notes and workflow
- responding to sales enquiries advantageous
- you enjoy writing engaging online copy, and can do so at a good pace
- you're well-organised with social media monitoring and scheduling
- you have reasonable image editing skills, such as Photoshop
- maybe you've worked in a marketing agency on digital campaigns
- you work well independently, keeping on task and schedule
- you're a strategic, well-organised, delivery-focused person
- you have a strong can-do attitude and are a great communicator
- you're a quick learner and take pride in your work
- you're flexible and adaptable when directions may need to change
- you're great at self-managing and taking initiative
- your thoroughness and attention to detail are impressive
Cover letter contents:
- short summary on how you've applied the above strengths in previous roles
- description of your "home office" working environment
- ideal work days and hours (e.g. Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur business hours)
- salary expectation
- ideal start date
To apply click the 'apply online' button below.