Incisive Media’s Incisive Works has an opening for an Investment Content Writer to join the team. Incisive Works is rapidly growing content marketing arm, providing editorial services, strategic content marketing advice and consultancy and a suite of products to investment management companies –http://www.incisiveworks.com/
Incisive Media is an award winning information provider, serving a wide range of financial, business technology and professional services markets globally. An entrepreneurial and creative, digital-facing organisation on the cutting edge of media https://www.incisivemedia.com/
The Content Writer takes the lead in managing, commissioning, writing, editing and overseeing the production of commercially related content. Working with clients to ensure they are maximising their content led campaigns, and liaising with the commercial team to identify business opportunities.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for writing and producing content that accurately and persuasively describes our client’s products, services and market positioning, working alongside designers to ensure high quality finished products. The ideal candidate will have several years of writing experience, ideally from a journalistic background, and be looking for their next move up.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Writing articles & feature length content pieces
- Develop relationships with users and customers
- Conducting interviews with senior professionals
- Collaborating with team and customers on new ideas and approaches
- Use analytics and other evaluation tools to help measure the impact of your strategies
- Working alongside designer, marketers and videographers in a creative and fun environment
- Work closely with the editorial teams to generate content ideas and improve market knowledge
- Attend industry events where necessary
What we value:
- A good degree or equivalent, ideally with a vocational qualification in journalism
- Ability to interpret complex topics
- Interested in writing in-depth and exclusive content on technically complex subjects
- Experience of juggling a variety of tasks, and the ability to adapt at short notice
- Solid B2B experience is preferred but not required
- Excellent work ethic, a commitment to high standards, good accuracy and professional integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply:
Are you keen to join the Incisive Family? Click on ‘Apply’ button to start your journey.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
What you can expect from us:
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people in Media, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career at Incisive Media, tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s Covent Garden, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
We also offer a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (increasing to 30 days)
- Group personal pension plan
- Health Cash Plan (company paid)
- Life assurance
- Childcare Vouchers*
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Corporate gym membership
- Retail discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- IM Foundation – staff can volunteer a small amount of their time to contribute their skills and make a meaningful difference to the lives of others
Plus a number of salary sacrifice benefits including cycle to work, dental insurance, health assessments and many more!
*Applicable for existing members only
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position