IQPC Digital is looking for a talented and ambitious content writer to join its growing editorial team in London. Reporting to the managing editor, the content writer will work across our portals by providing editorial support in the production of articles, long-form reports and digital events.
- Collaborating with the managing editor and portal editors to research and plan original and insightful content, primarily for PEX Network and CX Network.
- Proofing, editing and writing news articles, industry reports and white papers relating to pre-assigned sector topics designed to engage our professional communities.
- Organising and hosting exclusive digital events on a range of core topics.
- Conducting interviews and webinars with key industry figures and clients.
- Working with external clients to execute community engagement campaigns, from lead generation to brand recognition.
- Utilising social media and SEO to drive portal traffic.
- Assisting with graphic design, voice recordings and video content such as podcasts and promotional videos.
- Providing administrative support to managing editor and portal editors.
- An NCTJ-accredited qualification and/or at least one year of experience in a busy newsroom or B2B publishing environment.
- Proven writing and proofreading skills.
- Proficient in using MS Office programs and online publishing tools and platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Awareness of SEO best practice and social media platforms.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
Please note: given the nature of the role, candidates will only be considered if they are able to provide a cover letter outlining their credentials for this position.
IQPC Digital is part of an international B2B media and events company with offices around the globe. Over the last five years, we have successfully launched a number of online communities, aimed at enhancing customer engagement across a number of sectors.
In addition to building some of the biggest networks in the world, we’re proud to work with high-level brands such as Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, KPMG, EY and Airbus. Our portal advisory board members also include experts from Google, Facebook and Microsoft.
IQPC Digital has an innovative, start-up culture and is embedded in a globally successful organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to apply their creative talents to the commercial success of a rapidly growing division. We offer a pension scheme, an annual bonus scheme, staff discounts and a sociable work environment which thrives on new ideas.
UK recruitment manager
129 Wilton Road
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7368 9300
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position