Eventurous Ltd is a fresh and agile events company that specialises in live and virtual corporate events including conferences, team building and development events, family fun days, evening entertainment, gala dinners and audio-visual enhancements.
We are looking for a digital PR and content writer to join our dynamic team. Your main role will be to work alongside the digital strategist and website team to implement outreach, PR and blogging across a wide range of topics to build exposure for the company across a range of media.
Copywriting can be performed remotely but ideally some hours would need to be spent on site with the wider team to really understand the business. The business is based at Mythe Farm, Atherstone, Warwickshire, CV9 3PF.
- Run digital PR campaigns that generate a buzz for your clients and leads to media coverage and backlinks
- Write a range of short and long-form web copy - from web pages, blog posts, listicles and news stories to infographic content, reports and white papers
- Build relationships with journalists, influencers and bloggers
- Securing media coverage
- Building social media campaigns
- Creativity - an ability to find and execute unique and interesting ways of telling a story or communicating information. A desire to innovate.
- Excellent writing skills and knowledge of grammar
- Strong digital PR and outreach skills
- Analytical - be able to find newsworthy stories within statistics and research
- Attention to detail - have the desire to create the best possible work to the highest standard.
- Initiative - will be responsible for managing their own workload
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Confident communication skills
- 1-2+ years in a digital PR role
- Experience executing digital PR campaigns that resulted in strong coverage
- Experience in content writing, outreach and blogging
- Ideally a degree in journalism, PR or communications (or equivalent professional qualifications such as NCTJ)
- Desired experience in running social media campaigns
The Mythe Farm, Pinwall Lane
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position