Debtwire’s commercial real estate team sits within Debtwire ABS and covers large property transactions and financing for private equity firms, banks and law firms.
The commercial real estate reporter for southern Europe writes breaking news stories and analysis pieces about the Spanish, Italian and French markets. Although based in London, the job will involve travel to the regions to meet sources and attend conferences.
- Build a network of sources among investors and lenders in Spain, France and Italy
- Break news about large property deals and the financing of them
- Write insightful analysis pieces about trends in these markets
Skills & Requirements:
- We are looking for an outgoing and motivated reporter with an inquisitive mind who speaks French, Italian and Spanish.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience as a financial journalist.
What’s in it for you:
- 25 days paid leave + local Bank Holidays
- London office with stunning roof terrace, great communal areas and a very modern space
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program/ Save as you Learn Scheme
- Employee Social club
- Pool Table/Subsidised Gym/Other Staff Discounts and more
If you are interested in this position, please click the ‘Apply Online’ button below. Please ensure your CV and cover letter are attached.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position