Campaign, the world’s leading business media brand that champions creativity in the advertising, media and marketing communities, is looking for a talented and ambitious senior reporter to join their award-winning editorial team.
Working with the Creativity & Culture Editor, the journalist will cover the creative industries and cultural trends on Campaign across print, digital and live platforms, producing daily content on campaignlive.co.uk and the associated email bulletins such as the Creativity Fix.
The successful candidate will also be involved in producing features for the website and daily Creativity Fix bulletin, which covers everything from the best creative work in advertising and marketing through to innovative brands, cultural trends, and interviews with directors and creators.
This multi-platform role includes general news reporting, curating the Creative Work section on Campaign’s website, assisting with the production of the Creativity Fix bulletin, and working with the video team to develop videos for creative and cultural stories.
- A creative, highly motivated and experienced journalist, able to produce daily news and occasional features
- Razor-sharp writing skills to ensure all content is of the highest quality
- A nose for spotting an insightful news story as well as a clear understanding of the kind of entertaining, shareable content to help grow traffic and drive engagement
- An understanding of analytics and using real-time data to help shape the content of the experiences channel
- Good command of forward planning and research
- The ability to remain calm under pressure in the face of daily and weekly deadlines
- The ability to build exceptional contacts within the relevant industry
- A team player able to adapt to and operate effectively in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- An interest in commercial creativity and cultural trends
- Willing to attend evening events
- Flawless understanding of media law
69 London Road
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8267 5424
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position