You're a business news junkie who understands what U.S. readers need to know first thing in the morning. You've got killer writing chops and strong opinions about what's the most important news of the day. Daybreak, Bloomberg's flagship morning news service, is looking for an editor who can inject a strong voice that speaks to American readers for our New York edition. The position is based in London.
We'll trust you to:
- Edit copy written by staffers in Asia and Europe, and turn it into a product that will become an indispensable read for the Bloomberg audience
- Conceptualize charts and graphics
- Curate news from other news sources and encourage accuracy
- Work under tight deadlines
- Be egoless and effective in a no-drama team environment
You'll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A proven track record in business journalism
- An understanding and knowledge of U.S. news, as well as global markets and finance
- The ability to write and edit quickly under deadline pressure
- Experience working in a real-time news environment
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.