Know how to craft a compelling story? Able to summarise a global strategy into a short and memorable tagline? We’re looking for a talented writer and deputy editor, with an interest in helping organisations engage employees, to join our award-winning team.
We are internal communications experts – writers, editors, designers and consultants – who help organisations reach their full potential by creating informed, engaged and connected colleagues. We use the power of storytelling across magazines, websites and campaigns, to create content with purpose. Our clients include Transport for London, Royal Mail, KPMG, Post Office and Heathrow.
We’re looking for an experienced deputy editor to support editors with the daily running of multiple channels. As well as writing across all our regular publications, you will be helping to manage client relationships and ensure projects stay on track.
- have more than 2 years’ experience in journalism, PR or internal communications
- be able to juggle multiple conflicting projects and deadlines
- be a reliable self-starter with the initiative and ability to repurpose content across multiple channels and develop creative ideas
- be confident stepping up as editor when needed, attending client meetings and managing day-to-day client relationships, amends and sign off
- be a great writer, comfortable switching between varying tones of voice and writing for wide-ranging audiences
How to apply
To apply, send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Deputy head of content
180-182 Bermondsey Street
Tel: 020 7922 5678
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position