Deputy editor – Market Leading Energy Publication
A top global events & publishing company, Easyfairs, is looking for a deputy editor for its flagship title – Tank Storage Magazine.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented and dynamic journalist to help shape the future of the magazine and boost the publication’s social media presence.
Based in Twickenham, you will be compiling daily news content, writing exclusive interviews and ensuring the publication stays number one in the marketplace.
The magazine has been a market leader for over 15 years and is well respected in the sector. Working in a small team you will gain experience in all areas of publishing with a view towards becoming editor of the magazine.
- Write daily news for the website & social media.
- Commission industry articles on topical issues such as Brexit, the energy transition & innovation.
- Travel regularly to the industry’s largest shows around the world and be an ambassador for the publication.
- Interview key market figures & write exclusive editorial.
- Sub-edit articles written by freelancers.
- Collaborate with the editor to source original ideas for content.
- Be commercially aware & work closely with the sales team.
- Applicants should have at least two years’ experience in a B2B role.
- Knowledge of InDesign is an advantage.
- Excellent communication & interviewing skills.
- Proven writing and proofreading ability.
- Strong time-management & the ability to work to deadlines.
- Confidence to represent the magazine worldwide.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: Margaret@tankstoragemag.com
Tank Storage Magazine
70 London Road
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position