We are looking for someone to help drive the Oxford Mail and its associated weekly titles to the next level online.
You will work alongside our head of digital audience, motivating, mentoring and developing the reporting team.
And you will work with our print audience and content editor to make sure our papers are as strong as they can be.
You will be:
- Full of digital ideas and confident on how to make them sing online
- Happy mentoring and developing reporters
- Confident with analytics
- A master on social and how best to use it
- A qualified senior reporter with experience of leading teams
- Highly organised and great with time management
What we offer:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team on a competitive salary. Oxford is a brilliant place to live and work. And it’s surrounded by some of the most beautiful countryside in England.
So if you’d like to join the team, please write to email@example.com cc-ing firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter outlining why you are the person for the job. Closing date is 13 August.
Regional group editor
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position