We are looking for a digital dynamo to help drive the Oxford Mail - one of Newsquest's flagship titles - to the next level online.
You will work alongside our other digital content editor, motivating, mentoring and developing the reporting team and helping them get the very best out of their stories online and help us grow our audience.
The role includes helping with all aspects of digital, from story ideas and social to desking completed stories ahead of publication online and in print. The Oxford titles already have a strong online audience, but you will help take it to the next level.
You will be:
- A digital native, who know what readers want and when
- Full of digital ideas and confident on how to make them sing online
- Happy mentoring and developing reporters
- Confident with analytics and how to use them to maximise digital traffic
- An SEO supremo
- A master on social and how best to use it
- A qualified senior reporter with experience of leading teams
What we offer:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team on a competitive salary. Oxford is a brilliant place to live and work. And it’s surrounded by some of the most beautiful countryside in England.
So if you’d like to join the senior team, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter outlining why you’re the person for the job. Closing date is 14 May.
Regional group editor
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position