Digital Executive Producer - Fast Video
The Digital Executive Producer, Fast Video is responsible for leading both the Fast Video strand across TRT World's digital platforms.
These two teams focus on producing highly shareable, cutting edge and information packed videos. The teams will focus on digital content that impacts current global trends, news events, social and political issues as well as arts and culture.
The Executive Producer makes crucial editorial decisions; exercises strong editorial judgment;
- Manage the Fast Video team.
- Run the editorial operations key to developing digital video across all of TRT World's digital platforms.
- Lead editorial meetings.
- Along with the Manager of Digital Content, set the vision and decide on advise on digital video distribution strategy.
- Continuously drive innovation around video content >
- Approve scripts and video for publishing;
- Communicate relevant decisions to management and other departments when required.
- Carry out duties in line with editorial guidelines and ethics of TRT World.
- Substantial relevant practical experience.
- First class news judgment and comprehensive understanding of global events, current affairs and trends.
- Understanding of digital and video journalism.
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- Ability to assess new information and react quickly to editorial developments.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Thorough knowledge of video production techniques and technology.
- Thorough knowledge of digital platforms.
- Ability to work long, flexible hours and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong grasp of newsroom operations and workflow.
- Strong grasp of social media ecosystems.
- Proven relevant experience.
- At least 7 years experience in editorial roles.
- A proven track record of success.
How to apply
To proceed with your application please click the "Apply Online" button below