Credible is a fiercely independent, forward-thinking media production company based in East Manchester. We own and operate commercial radio station Revolution 96.2 as well as the digitally relaunched Oldham Evening Chronicle.
Our print portfolio includes successful local lifestyle, business, and education titles. We reach over 400,000 people a quarter across the East Manchester area.
We're looking for a digital journalist to work across all brands, including radio.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing stories at a fast pace for both on air and online
- Write engaging scripts and online content
- Capturing and editing original audio and video sequences
- Delivering and presenting live hourly radio bulletins
- Responding quickly to breaking news and viral content
- Building strong relationships with local groups and organisations
- Engaging with incoming enquiries from our audience.
This is a highly sought-after role in one of the UKs busiest news patches.
We'd like to hear from you if you:
- Have excellent writing skills, including the flexibility to work across brands
- Are self-motivated, confident, and with tons of initiative
- Have excellent organisational skills with an eye for video as well as written narrative
- Are confident in delivering live on air content
- Have an understanding of social media, including publishing and analytics.
If you'd like to apply for the role, please send a current CV and on-air audio demo to content director Kevin Bailey firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position