Cogora is looking for a Digital Manager to drive forward the rapid growth of our online healthcare audience across our seven publications.
We are looking for a talented person with a deep understanding of the best digital tools to help boost online engagement via our websites and social media.
We are a data and result driven company, this role will require a good grasp of web and social analytics, working with our award-winning editorial team to test new formats and tools, and feeding back on their performance.
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of all things digital with an awareness of content and engagement strategies. He/she will be comfortable to work in a busy environment from day one and be agile enough to work across multiple teams.
The successful candidate will work across our seven publications; Pulse, Nursing in Practice, The Pharmacist, Management in Practice, Healthcare Leader, Hospital Pharmacy Europe and Hospital Healthcare Europe.
- Use and report on detailed analytics on audience engagement and reach to drive and inspire our editorial team to work differently and regularly feeding the data back
- Tracking of all key performance metrics and building daily, weekly and monthly reports in addition to ad hoc investigations
- Execute data –driven audience growth strategies across all digital platforms to the benefit of the editorial, marketing and commercial content
- Work with a digital producer and a team of editors to execute compelling digital content and a social media strategy that powers engagement increase
- Build on our current newsletter plan, testing and sending out around 20 editorial newsletters a week and closely monitoring their effectiveness
- Assist with our data collection strategy and power our social media channels and the content development for all brands
- Lead on the launch and testing of new websites
- Data-savvy with a knowledge of emerging platforms and trends in digital media, and a desire to experiment
- Mastery of Social Media channels and platforms
- Experience of newsletter marketing and web CMS systems, such as WordPress
- Ability to use data for informed decision-making; knowledge of Google Analytics and social analytics
- Proven ability to bring data to life, video editing, data presentation and visualization skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS and SEO
- Absolutely must have a strong work ethics, inquisitive approach to everything and insatiable desire to be part of growing digital media company
This job description is only a guide as to the main requirements of this position, but all applications will be considered and these responsibilities may change over time as the role develops.
How to apply
To proceed with your application please send your CV to Editor-in-Chief Gemma Collins at email@example.com