Part-time editor (London)
Eurasia Group is an independent research and consulting firm specialising in global political risk analysis with offices in New York, Washington DC, London, Singapore, Japan and Brazil. We are seeking a skilled, career editor to join our team, to be based in the firm’s London office.
You will work on a range of client products for top-level executives, including memos and presentations, daily research notes, monthly briefs, and in-depth risk analysis.
You will have a minimum of a BA in a relevant discipline and significant editorial experience. Knowledge of international relations and politics and experience editing non-native English speakers are required. The ability to work both independently and in close concert with researchers, business line managers, designers, and other editors, as well as demonstrated experience meeting strict deadlines, are all necessary.
In addition to the above, the preferred candidates will have a background in either news wires or corporate communications and the ability to play a proactive role in structuring and critiquing products when necessary. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United Kingdom.
To apply, please submit cover letter, resume, and salary history (plain text, PDF, or MS Word documents only) to email@example.com. Opens in New Window, with “Editor, London” in the subject line. This position is available immediately. The resume evaluation process will take place on an ongoing basis until the position has been filled.
Perks of working at Eurasia Group:
- An amazing mission - to help our clients capitalise on the opportunities and manage the risks created by the impact of politics on markets around the world.
- The opportunity to work with a talented and entrepreneurial team in a global environment.
- Flexible work environment, with contemporary offices located in New York (Flatiron), DC (DuPont Circle) and London (Clerkenwell), Tokyo (Marunouchi) and Sao Paulo (Faria Lima).
- 25 Annual leave days, 3 sick days and 2 summer Fridays.
- A strong belief in work-life balance.
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation plan.
- Private health insurance, Travel insurance, life assurance, income protection.
- Business casual dress code.
Eurasia Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position