This is an opportunity to lead a new initiative and become a key team member at our firm and help shape the course of Neudata’s future. Please submit your CV and cover letter, explaining your interest in alternative data.
Headquartered in London, with an office in New York, Neudata helps sophisticated investment managers find new data sources, alternative data, that can provide unique, timely and granular records of often imperceptible economic activity. Neudata's alternative data expertise lies in uncovering unique datasets from non-conventional sources that are not available on established and commonly used data platforms. Neudata partners with investment managers to uncover and select overlooked information and focus on global equity, currency, commodity, fixed income and derivatives market intelligence.
The Neudata team and its global data-scouting network are at the forefront of data innovation for investment management. Our clients include some of the most successful and innovative data and technology driven hedge funds in the US, Europe and Asia.
As an editor / journalist with institutional investor / asset management / alternative data / quantitative finance journalistic experience, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of output including the production of content, reporting and packaging. In addition, you will also be responsible to create digital videos for our websites and social platforms, and write for our website to educate with research content and engage with audiences.
- Lead and shape new service and initiative
- Conducting meetings and interviews with investment managers, hedge funds, alt data providers and FinTech firms
- Gathering market intelligence and conducting surveys
- Work closely with the Neudata research, business development and events teams in London, New York and China
- Writing and editing of news and features
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or related field
- Must have at least 2 years asset management / alt data journalism experience
- Intellectual curiosity around how alternative data is used by investment managers
- Excellent written skills, a good telephone manner, and an interest in the investment industry
- Rigor and a strong work ethic with attention to detail
- Ability to travel regularly to the States and Asia to attend events
- Ability to work in the UK
- Fluency in English necessary
This is a fabulous opportunity to be part of an innovative start-up which is at the centre of a data driven paradigm shift in the Asset Management and FinTech industries.
Base salary and bonus dependent on previous experience
Please submit your CV and cover letter, explaining your interest in alternative data
Also please advise on your salary expectations to HR@neudata.co
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position