Contentive is a forward-thinking digital media company specialising in B2B publishing and content marketing. With our advanced digital marketing services and technology, we help our clients grow their businesses by engaging with audiences through outstanding content and positioning themselves as thought leaders. Our clients include a broad range of businesses, from large established businesses to ambitious start-ups, in exciting, fast-growth industries.
We are looking for a Editor to take ownership of Financial Director (https://www.financialdirector.co.uk/), a leading publication in the Finance sector.
There are two main elements to the role: overseeing editorial and journalism for the title and working with our team of analysts and account managers to create content marketing campaigns for clients.
This is a central role within Contentive at an exciting time for the company, offering the opportunity to come in and make your mark within our content team as we seek to redefine B2B publishing and content marketing.
Main duties will include:
- Oversee content strategy across titles, writing and editing content, commissioning from industry experts and freelancers, developing content themes and formats that will engage audiences
- Monitor engagement statistics across the sites, helping set and manage editorial targets
- Work closely with our marketing team to help grow audiences
- Work with sales and fulfilment teams to optimise sites’ commercial performance and delivery of client campaigns
- Support account managers in developing content marketing campaigns for clients
- Support creation of content for and delivery of client campaigns working with our global team of editors, analysts and freelancers
Key skills/Experience required:
- Proven digital B2B editorial experience with a focus on the finance industry, producing insight-driven journalism for news portals
- Experience in content or news ideation and production for either a news organization or a brand
- Enthusiasm for working with commercial brands
- Great proofing / subbing skills/attention to detail
- Ability to research and analyse information efficiently and get to grips with new subject areas quickly
- Experience using Wordpress (or at least other CMS) is essential, as is knowledge and experience of SEO techniques
- Experience of audience engagement through social media
Qualities we look for in Contentive employees:
- Self-motivated and happy taking the initiative to drive projects forward
- Enjoys working as part of team in a busy start-up environment, happy to get stuck in across the business to get things done
- A diligent, disciplined work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines
We enjoy a smart/casual environment and our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do – if that sounds like you and you want to join a fast growing and innovative digital company with real prospects for career progression then we welcome your application.
You can find us located in One Hammersmith Broadway; a five story modern and spacious office building which host is a hotbed of technology start-up companies and venture capitalist organisations. We are all backed by Blenheim Chalcot, leading active venture investors with operations in the UK and Asia.
We also offer a generous benefits package including Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Bike to Work and Childcare Vouchers.
How to apply:
To proceed with your application please click the "Apply Online" button below