The B1M is the world’s leading video channel for construction. Our YouTube-award winning content is watched by over 1 million people a month.
We are looking for a full-time Editor, who will be responsible for researching and creating regular editorial content on construction industry topics for publication and distribution on The B1M platform.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of content research and copywriting. They will be experienced with social copy, scheduling and content creation across all of the major social networks. A deep understanding and/or passionate interest in the construction industry would be advantageous.
You will be working closely alongside our Managing Director, Fred Mills, and The B1M’s editorial and production teams. Previous experience of working with video is not essential, you will be working with our production specialists to create video content from your copy.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a key part of a dynamic and growing business in a highly interesting and under-served sector.
The role will be a full-time position with a three month probation period.
- Researching relevant stories and features that fit with our editorial tone of voice.
- Content writing for our website and social channels.
- Researching and securing assets for videos.
- Overseeing the production process of the content that you are responsible for.
- Creation of original social posts.
- Supervising and publishing third party content from our journalist network.
- Reporting of social activity for editorial and branded content.
Required Skills / Experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to work effectively autonomously alone, managing multiple projects concurrently.
How to Apply
To proceed with your application please click the "Apply Online" button below