Could this be your dream role?
Modern Gardens Magazine launched in 2016 and was an instant hit with a launch ABC of 29,084 copies. It has brought new readers into the category and grown the market, with its unique proposition of ‘creating the perfect outdoor space – no green fingers required!’
We are looking for a new editor who is passionate about creating quality magazines and has an interest in homes, gardens or upcycling.
To thrive in this role you will be able to demonstrate excellent magazine craft skills and have a passion for writing and language.
You will be a real team player.
This is a hand’s on role so a ‘can-do’ attitude is vital.
You will be an experienced editor, deputy or section editor looking for your next big challenge.
You don’t need green fingers but you will understand the passion for making a garden into a room. You’ll have a passion for inspiring readers with tons of ideas and helping them achieve stunning results the easy way!
Our offices are based in Peterborough, so it is a feasible daily commute from London. For a candidate not based locally, we could offer flexibility after the completion of a successful probation period (up to two days working from home).
If you are interested, please contact us by email at email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a covering letter telling us why you would be perfect for the role.
Closing date: Friday 22nd September 2017
- broadcast journalists broadcast journalists feed
- copywriters copywriters feed
- editorial assistants / trainees editorial assistants / trainees feed
- editors and management editors and management feed
- features features feed
- freelance freelance feed
- media sales media sales feed
- news news feed
- proofreaders proofreaders feed
- public relations public relations feed
- section editors section editors feed
- specialist writers specialist writers feed