Aceville Publications is looking to recruit a highly organised, motivated and experienced Editor on Veggie magazine.
The successful candidate will be a great features writer, have a meticulous eye for detail and a flair for envisaging and briefing beautiful designs. He or she will also be calm under pressure while juggling deadlines, and just as at ease at producing commercially-driven cover concepts and creating engaging digital and social media strategies as they are engaging with a mature vegetarian reader in print. This is a managerial role and previous experience overseeing editorial staff is essential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have at least two years' experience working at a managerial level on a women's consumer magazine brand.
- Have a good commercial grasp of the vegetarian and vegan food and lifestyle sector.
- Be highly motivated, organised, adaptable and able to juggle multiple tasks across our print, online and social media platforms, often at the drop of a hat.
- Be a calm, assertive and incisive manager, capable of inspiring and leading a team.
- Constantly be coming up with ideas and strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
- As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to complete a creative task after the interview.
How to apply
To proceed with your application please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position