An established B2B publisher is looking for an ambitious journalist who has significant experience working on print and digital trade publications to step up and work as an Editor for the launch of a new title.
Investor Publishing, a London-based media and events business, is entering the world of well-being with a new title focused on investment trends in food, nutrition and health. This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious journalist to shape and launch a new brand with the assistance of an experienced team of journalists and editors. If you’re an experienced and ambitious journalist looking to take your next step, apply below!
- Producing excellent written content, reporting on and analysing market activity in a fast-developing sector
- Commissioning content from freelancers and contributing towards digital (social media and webpage) content strategy
- Taking full responsibility for online newsletters
- Working alongside the internal sales team to establish a commercial platform
- Significant experience as a journalist with a trade publishing or news agency background
- Able to liaise and interview high level practitioners within a technical field (legal, financial, regulatory etc.)
- Experience using InDesign and online CMS systems
- Previous experience writing within the retail sector would be an advantage
About Investor Publishing
Investor Publishing provides a portfolio of B2B publications, specialist business information services, and targeted events to investors, advisors and operators in the education, healthcare, social care and early years sectors globally.
Please apply by email to Vernon Baxter, Managing Director, with covering letter and CV.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position