An established B2B publisher is looking for an ambitious journalist who has experience working on print and digital trade publications to step up and work as an editor for the established and well-respected Nursery Management Today – the leading title for the early years sector.
Investor Publishing, a London-based media and events business, has an exceptional opportunity for a talented and dynamic journalist to shape and develop the brand with the assistance of an experienced team in a fast-growing organisation.
If you’re an ambitious journalist looking to take your next step, apply below!
- Producing excellent written content, reporting on and analysing market activity in a fast-developing sector
- Commissioning content from freelancers and contributing towards digital (social media and webpage) content strategy
- Taking full responsibility for online newsletters
- Working alongside the internal sales team to develop the commercial platform
- Significant experience as a journalist with a trade publishing or news agency background
- Able to liaise and interview high level practitioners within a technical field (legal, financial, regulatory etc.)
- Experience using InDesign and online CMS systems
- Previous experience writing within the retail sector would be an advantage
About Investor Publishing
Investor Publishing provides a portfolio of B2B publications, specialist business information services, and targeted events to investors, advisors and operators in the education, healthcare, social care and early years sectors globally.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please click the "Apply Online" button below.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position