Leading healthcare communications firm, Communications International Group, is looking for an editor to lead the next stage in the development of Training Matters, one of our prominent print and digital titles. This is an excellent opportunity to join our award-winning team, based on Regent Street in the heart of London's West End.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) and have:
- Strong writing, commissioning and subbing experience in the healthcare sector.
- Excellent organisation skills: able to prioritise their workload and work to tight deadlines while ensuring tasks are performed with speed and accuracy.
- Clear written/verbal communication: A natural communicator with the confidence to forge and maintain both internal and external relationships.
- A proven track record in web publishing and using content management systems.
- IT systems literate: Including Word, Outlook, Excel and InDesign.
Communications International Group is recognised as a leader in media and communications within the health and beauty sector.
The company's extensive portfolio encompasses a network of websites with unrivalled reach and activity, market leading magazines and books, awards programmes, webinars and podcasts.
Our agency division works alongside all the major manufacturers developing award-winning bespoke educational programmes for healthcare professionals.
Communications International Group
239 Linen Hall
162-168 Regent Street
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position