InterGame Ltd is the world's leading publisher of pay-to-play amusements and gaming industry news, comment and analysis. Our stable of print and digital publications includes InterGame, the authoritative monthly magazine for the international pay-to-play amusements industry; InterGaming, the must-read monthly title for the global casino industry and iNTERGAMINGi, the definitive bimonthly magazine for the igaming sector.
The successful candidate will edit iNTERGAMINGi magazine and contribute to its associated publications and news channels. We are looking for a candidate with strong news and feature writing skills.
- Write and research features for iNTERGAMINGi magazine
- Help with daily news writing and social media posting across our various channels.
- Liaise with sales team regarding any ‘supported editorial’ or advertorial.
- Comply with media law, copyright and industry regulations.
- Attend and report on industry events (some may be overseas).
- Write and proof copy to meet publication standards and our in-house style.
- Minimum three years’ experience in a journalist or editor role.
- Demonstrable experience in producing relevant content to target audiences.
- Strong writing, editing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to nurture long-term relationships with key clients and industry experts.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- NCTJ qualified.
- Page layout skills, ideally using InDesign.
- Experience of using a content management system and posting on social media channels.
We are looking for someone based in the North West of England within commuting distance of our offices in Oldham, Greater Manchester.
Office Block 1
Southlink Business Park, Hamilton St
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position