Editorial Assistant at The Lex 100
London-based The Lex 100, the leading student guide to the UK’s premier law firms, is looking for an editorial assistant on a fixed-term basis, working out of our Fleet Street offices.
The role would suit candidates who have an interest in writing content for print and online platforms.
The successful candidate’s main responsibility will be assisting the editor to write The Lex 100 2018 guide.
This a full-time, fixed-term position, running from April to August 2018.
- Writing content for The Lex 100 2018 guide to be published in print and online
- Creating content for The Lex 100 social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram)
- Assisting with the writing and distribution of the weekly newsletter
- Occasional writing and uploading of news stories and articles for the lex100.com website using the content management system
- Experience of writing for an online or print publication
- An interest in the legal/wider business industry
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
Previous knowledge of social media and content-management systems is advantageous but not essential.
Salary: £25,000 p.a. (pro rata)
How to apply
Applications (CV and cover letter) should be sent to Mairead.Keohane@legalease.co.uk