London-based The Lex 100, the leading student guide to the UK’s premier law firms, is looking for an editorial assistant on a fixed-term basis, working out of our Fleet Street offices.
The role would suit candidates who have an interest in writing content for print and online platforms.
The successful candidate’s main responsibility will be assisting the editor to write The Lex 100 trainee solicitor guide 2019.
This a full-time, fixed-term position, running from March to August 2019.
- Writing content for The Lex 100 2019 guide to be published in print and online
- Creating content for social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram)
- Assisting with the writing and distribution of a weekly newsletter
- Writing and uploading news stories and feature-length articles for the lex100.com website using the content management system
- Experience of writing for an online or print publication
- Knowledge of or an interest in the legal/wider business industry
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
Previous knowledge of social media and content management systems is advantageous but not essential.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter by completing the application form below.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position