StudyTravel Magazine, a b2b trade publication dealing with the study travel industry, is looking for a dynamic Editorial Assistant to join its in-house team for a nine-month period to cover a maternity leave from January 2020.
We are ideally looking for a journalism graduate with at least some experience (either voluntary or paid) in working in an editorial capacity (either online or in print).
- Online and telephone research
- Proofreading, sub editing and data entry
- Importing/exporting data to/from databases and spreadsheets
- Writing news stories and features
- Assisting in the updating of our social media content
- Filming and video editing
- Overseas travel and representation at conferences
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Command of another language, although this is not essential
- Demonstrable editing and reportage writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-organisation and reliability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and use of the web environment for research
- Ability to work under pressure
The salary for this role is £23,000 pro rata.
How to apply
If you would still like to be considered for this role, please send a short covering letter to email@example.com along with your CV or click the "apply online" button below.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position