Headlinemoney is the digital service at the heart of financial services media. We’ve been successfully bringing together the financial press with the UK’s financial services industry since 2002. The main service is our online digital platform, headlinemoney.co.uk, featuring unbeatable press communications and contacts databases, daily email updates, weekly features and in-depth research reports, as well as market-leading face-time events such as the Headlinemoney Awards, the ‘Oscars’ for the UK’s financial journalist, financial PR and press office communities.
About the role:
The purpose of the role is to support the content team by helping to maintain Headlinemoney’s press resources and databases. Accuracy and a keen eye for detail is essential, coupled with a polite telephone manner and the ability to concentrate in a lively office environment. Experience of working in the financial media is preferable but not vital.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be:
- Experienced in CMS systems.
- Sharp, confident, hard-working and reliable.
- Exceptionally well-organised; able to meet deadlines with superb time-management.
- A great communicator and team player.
- Interested in financial services media.
- Accurate, self-motivated and tenacious.
- Terrific at writing and good presentational skills.
- Outgoing – think phone calls, not emails.
- Comfortable networking with senior financial journalists and communications professionals.
- Subscriber content – work with the biggest names in financial services to process, publish and promote their press-related content on the Headlinemoney platform.
- Source, process and publish other financial services content relevant to Headlinemoney's extensive audience of financial journalists, PR practitioners and communications professionals.
- Maintain Headlinemoney’s online calendar, used extensively by the financial services media.
- Actively check subscriber activity on the site and provide ongoing support with the other members of the content team to Headlinemoney’s subscriber base.
- Work with the content editor to effectively use Headlinemoney’s social media channels to drive traffic to the website.
- Provide the teams with support as and when required across all the brand's activities including events.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We’re committed to EMAP being a happy and healthy place to work, so we offer fantastic benefits and perks to our employees. They include 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position