Globe are a leading provider of business intelligence for the legal and intellectual property markets.
Through our market-leading insight, we inform and connect a highly engaged community of over 350,000 legal and intellectual property professionals worldwide. Our office is currently based in the heart of London’s vibrant Borough Market.
We are looking for an editorial coordinator, for our Editorial Services team, to coordinate copy submissions for a range of print and/or digital publications.
What you would be doing:
- Coordinate copy submissions across a range of products
- Liaise with across the various teams in the business to ensure deadlines and priorities are met
- Deal with queries from clients via email and telephone
- Assist in fact-checking content before print and/or digital publication
- Ensure that project records are kept up to date and are as comprehensive and accurate as possible
What we are looking for:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience with project coordination
- Hands on knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with personal and professional development in addition to a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes 25 days holiday, private healthcare, Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan and gym membership.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role via the link below. We look forward to receiving your application.
We support a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, and welcome applications from different backgrounds.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position