Are you an enthusiastic journalism graduate, looking for a paid internship to work alongside award-winning journalists on an exciting brand?
Expert Reviews offers in-depth reviews and comprehensive buying advice to help consumers make the right choices. During this internship, you’ll gain valuable experience and an opportunity to develop your portfolio.
What will you be doing?
You’ll be joining the editorial team on a paid internship to support the activities of the journalists working on the team. There will be opportunities for you to create content for the site, helping you develop a portfolio of work if you’re considering journalism as a career.
What are we looking for?
- Writing skills/degree or an interest in journalism
- The ability to quickly learn about new topics and ideas
- A passion for technology (this is beneficial but not essential)
- Organisational skills
Please include links to writing samples in your application - if no samples are provided, your application cannot be considered.
- We’re award winning. You will be working on an award-winning brand in an award-winning team and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
- We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a FIFA challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position