ICF Mostra is one of the leading integrated communication agencies specialising in public information campaigns across Europe. Our end-to-end, multi-channel, fully-integrated communications offer includes strategy, creation and media planning, content marketing and editorial services, social media activities, media relations, stakeholder engagement and event organisation.
We are looking for an editorial manager to join our team to help produce clear, engaging copy for digital communication tools on a wide range of different topics.
We are offering a full-time job contract, based in Brussels, Belgium.
- Manages a portfolio of editorial projects producing content for a wide range of formats including, web, print, data visualization and AV.
- Support the development of content strategy in line with the overall project’s communication strategy
- Defines and develop the concept of each content format/tool, based on the target audience, the client’s aims and objectives and the key messages to be conveyed.
- Manages external journalists/experts to produce clear, impactful content (including commissioning the work, briefing, and quality control).
- Assures all content tools developed meet high quality standards by following quality guidelines and intervening throughout the production process (including compliance with style guides, final proofreading etc.).
- Works closely with Project Manager to coordinate effectively with client during the development of content tools.
- Works closely with Project Manager to ensure that content tools are produced within budget.
- Supervises the work of junior team members and ensures its quality assurance.
- Optimizes content in line with SEO requirements
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection) for all editorial projects
- Stay up-to-date with content trends in order to be able to generate new ideas to attract the audience’s attention
- Skilled editor, writer and proofreader.
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Meticulous with excellent attention to detail and a good sense of what makes engaging, impactful content (how to find and tell a good story).
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Able to plan own work, respect deadlines and juggle multiple assignments.