Tomorrow People, the leading content marketing agency, is looking for an editorial manager to create, plan, and execute winning content strategies for its B2B clients.
Company: Tomorrow People
Location: Birmingham, England
We’re on the lookout for an exceptional editorial manager to join our team. We’re looking for a self-motivated go-doer who is able to work autonomously and as part of a team. You must be comfortable communicating complex ideas in a professional manner, understand wider digital marketing practices, and be highly creative when coming up with campaign ideas.
About the job:
- Researching, developing and delivering content plans for all designated clients.
- Creating enticing copy that resonates with different audiences including web, email, blogs, infographics, and press releases.
- Building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar working with client marketing teams and other key stakeholders.
- Working in collaboration with other key functions to ensure content collateral maximises the potential from each channel to engage key personas and meet specific client goals.
- Working with our SEO team to ensure all of the content is optimised for search channels.
- Ongoing research into latest developments and trends related to persona pains for each client and feeding this insight into content activity.
- Budget management.
- Dealing with ad hoc client queries relating to content, as well as active involvement in client meetings.
- Providing editorial direction and strategy and helping set priorities for freelance copywriters.
- Securing the highest quality writers possible within agreed budgets.
- Working closely with video teams to produce scripts and edits that develop into compelling video packages.
- You’ll demonstrate a proven ability to motivate and influence those around you with a clear editorial vision and a high bar for excellence.
- Outstanding writing and editorial skills with the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of the business for various content formats and channels. Ability to write and create content with little oversight and direction.
- You’ll live and breathe with the client and their audience in mind and understand the role that creative editorial content can play in a B2B experience.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills – with a proven ability to write and edit both short and long form editorial.
- Able to articulate and present ideas with conviction.
- Be approachable, outgoing and diplomatic.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Passionate about getting others involved and having fun along the way.
- Meticulous attention to detail – you’re a triple checker. Grammar and syntax is your thing.
- You’ll be comfortable around data – you know how to use analytics for content planning and lead generation.
- Initiative – you will have a “go-do’’ approach and be a good problem solver.
We redefine B2B brand experiences for some of the world’s best-known companies. And we do that by creating compelling content for everyone from tech start-ups right through to established financial service providers.
As a TP employee, you’ll enjoy regular perks such as office events, career development courses, enough snacks to eat all week long and, to balance that last one out, you’ll get a free gym membership, private healthcare and dental cover.
Most importantly, you’ll work with the best creatives in content marketing to build inspiring content that helps connect B2B brands all over the world.
We work with aspirational companies that strive for growth — and you’ll feel the same. We’re constantly evolving to better serve our clients and their customers. And we want you to evolve with us. If you’ve got what it takes, come and join the TP team.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position