We're an international media company looking for an intelligent researcher to research and write across an international portfolio of magazines. This role offers fantastic variety, and the opportunity for meaningful promotion for the right candidate.
The position involves producing high-quality and insightful research and articles for publication in our magazines.
· are an energetic researcher capable of writing high quality content
· have excellent written English and an engaging, professional writing style
· are interested in career development and advancement
· have an interest in journalism and research
· are interested in contributing to business magazines across world
· offer a strong tertiary academic background, polished English and solid grammatical skills
· are motivated by working in a collaborative, professional, international environment
· in just over fifteen years have grown from the launch publisher of a single B2B magazine to a global business media company with an ever-growing portfolio of market-leading products
· operate over 35 titles and employ about 180 people across eight international office locations
· have market-leading products in niche B2B verticals (finance, legal, education. property, HR, insurance) for international markets
· employ a strategy that combines online and new-media opportunities with print products and a full calendar of conferences, summits and awards evenings
· don't like standing still, and do like expediting new projects and initiatives
· ensure rapid promotion and flexible career paths for strong performers
Interested candidates should apply now with a full cover letter and CV.
GM-HR and Special Projects
10/1 Chandos Street
Tel: 612 8437 4729