Calling all online editors!
Are you a talented and outgoing editor who loves personal finance, crypto, trading or stocks?
Do you have expert knowledge, knowledge in personal finance/loans/banking/stocks/crypto, and are looking for a business who can facilitate your growth and ambition?
Have you got a good understanding of best on-page SEO practices, and strong editorial skillset, with experience managing remote writers?
Perhaps you are looking for a creative and forward thinking business who will support you in taking your content to the next level, and/or expanding the content onto youtube?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
Based in Central London (Monument), Finixio is a lead generation and affiliate marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & online trading
- Stocks & shares
- Personal finance, loans, banking
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 - it is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
As a personal finance editor at Finixio, you'll help build, expand and improve the existing content across our websites. This includes finance news, videos, educational content and reviews of the partners that we promote.
Your core focus will be managing and hiring remote writers, editing content and responding to incoming journalist/PR requests looking for an expert voice and opinion on behalf of our websites.
What’s in it for you?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- Central London office (Monument), with free fruit & breakfast, tea & coffee all day, everyday
- Free Office Lunch every Wednesday, + other non-compulsory social events
- Flexible & relaxed working environment 30 days holiday
- A Competitive Salary; £50,000 - £60,000, appropriate to your experience
- Generous Bonus offering significant earning potential for those who can deliver results
- We are on an exciting journey of growth, & have other benefits in the pipeline - we just don’t like making promises until things are finalised!
Head of People
St Magnus House
3 Lower Thames Street
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position