Assist with oversight on financial budget, payment and reimbursement of this global television network’s financial department.
CGTN – the China Global Television Network, its six TV channels – English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian and Documentary, and its digital media platforms were launched on December 31, 2016.
CGTN Europe is a fresh multimedia news channel from a modern, purpose-built newsroom in London’s Chiswick Business Park. It will join the other regional CGTN hubs in Beijing, Nairobi and Washington DC in helping the network to set the news agenda across the UK and Europe, by broadcasting and publishing award-winning news and current affairs content that will provide a fresh take on European political, economic, social and cultural affairs.
We are now seeking a Finance Specialist to join our newly established team in London:
- Collecting budget applications from all departments of the company
- Informing departments of approved budget information
- Review of daily payments, summarizing daily payments information, cash management, dealing with daily bank transactions
- Checking daily documents from employees, completing reimbursement process, dealing with enquiries from employees
With good finance knowledge and solid experience in UK firms dealing with company budget, funds or reimbursement, you will demonstrate the ability to manage budget, payment and reimbursement.
You will also have:
- Good Office software skills
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Good language skills, fluent English (Mandarin speaking ability preferred)
- Responsible, performing well under pressure
- Experience working within the media industry preferred
- May be required to work overtime
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please click "apply online".
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position