The successful candidate will be capable of guiding writers to produce insightful, market-related analysis that will build and strengthen the Investing.com brand by providing our audience with fresh, original insights or strategies on how to trade and invest in the financial markets.
The appropriate candidate will also be able to help generate ideas for future articles and work with our writing team to draft upcoming stories for quick turnaround and publication. Ability to edit both short and longer form articles quickly and efficiently on an ongoing basis is essential.
In addition, the financial markets editor will work with the rest of the team as needed to help post aggregated content in a timely and efficient manner.
The right candidate will be a skilled team player, diplomatic, deadline focused, capable of self-directed work but open to receiving guidance and feedback from the departmental head.
This is a full time, Monday-Friday position, which can be done at our Madrid office or from home anywhere in Europe.
- Native English speaker.
- Proven, top-notch line editing and copy-editing skills.
- Understanding and appreciation of U.S. equity/financial markets.
- Understanding and appreciation of global financial markets (Currency/Commodity/Indices as well as Equities).
- Previous financial or business editing experience.
- Ability to work on and edit multiple stories concurrently on an ongoing basis and meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of Technical Analysis.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position