MailOnline, the world's largest English-language newspaper website with over 202 million monthly unique visitors globally, is looking for an experienced and talented reporter to join the London team.
Applicants must be able to chase exclusive angles, cover breaking news and generate fresh ideas. You should have substantial newsroom experience with a strong interest in global affairs, and be able to deliver vibrant, clean copy to very tight deadlines for this office-based role.
- Ability to generate own news stories
- Proven track record of foreign reporting
- Significant newsroom experience
- NCTJ qualification or equivalent
- Keen eye for photographs
- Ability to write strong headlines
- Understanding of legal covenants and editorial guidelines in the UK and globally
- Flexibility regarding working patterns
Competitive salary and staff benefits including company pension scheme.
The above list is not exhaustive and constantly evolving, based on the needs of the business. Out of hours availability and a high level of adaptability are essential.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org