Become a part of our outstanding community of journalists covering topics such as Business, Finance & Economics, Politics, Tech, and Science. Our mission is to build a single, trusted platform to connect journalists to readers from all around the world.
Skills & experience requirements:
- Professional experience as a journalist/writer for a minimum of 1 year
- Written for major news publications such as BBC, The Telegraph, Guardian, FT, NYT, Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Techcrunch, Wired etc
- Excellent writing and editing skills to create insightful opinion pieces of approx 1000 - 1200 words for an online audience
- Passion and expertise in the topic of interest
Perks by joining the platform:
- Get remunerated per article - a fixed fee according to topic of coverage and a variable fee tied to engagement of the audience (more than just page views)
- Cover the stories that matter to you, whenever you want. Our newsroom is global, digital and runs 24/7. No editorial agenda or pressure from advertisers.
- Access analytics tools with detailed stats about the performance of your articles and audience characteristics.
Mogul News is a subscription based media platform targeting a millennial audience and is launching at the beginning of 2019.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position