Freelance Online Content Editor - English
Sputnik International news agency is looking for experienced editors with a native level of English to work remotely.
Our mission is to tell the untold: digging deep to bring to our audience unreported issues and stories, as well as angles and context that are missed by other media.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an international news agency, where we will give an alternative perspective on the news affecting people’s lives across the globe.
- Advanced English writing skills, perfect literacy
- Experience in editing, translating or copy-writing
- Excellent IT and social media skills
- Well-developed analytical skills, attention to detail and the ability to follow set deadlines
- Ability to work day or night shifts (please specify in your cover letter if you prefer working day or night shifts)
- Working out of the office
- Degree in Linguistics/Journalism/Translation/English
- Editing and proofreading English news stories
- Correcting grammar, vocabulary, spelling, stylistics
- Creating interesting, catchy, to-the-point headlines and clear summaries
- Fact-checking sources, names, titles and information.
Salary – negotiable
How to apply:
For more information or to apply please contact: email@example.com
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position