MailOnline, the world’s largest newspaper website with 220 million monthly unique visitors globally, is looking for talented and experienced picture researchers to join the London bureau.
The successful candidates will have a proven track record in editing picture content and coordinating picture coverage in a fast-paced 24-hour digital news environment.
- Strong background in news and showbusiness picture content is desirable
- Ability to work within stringent deadlines with the focus on sourcing, editing and packaging picture content to the highest standard
- Experience in Photoshop and creating graphics
- Familiar with FTP software
- A good contacts book with knowledge of regional, national and international picture agencies
- Confidence in negotiating exclusives and managing agency relationships
- Good technical knowledge of picture management and web publishing systems
- Understanding of legal covenants such as the UK Editors’ Code of Practice, media law, copyright law and editorial guidelines in the UK and globally is desirable
The above list is not exhaustive and constantly evolving, based on the needs of the business. Out of hours availability and a high level of adaptability are essential.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org