Practical Publishing International, an established publisher of market-leading craft magazines, requires a freelance sub-editor to support its production team through busy periods.
The successful applicant will be working across our portfolio of female interest craft magazines, and would be subbing a wide variety of editorial, including step-by-step project instructions.
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Quick to learn and apply house style
- Ability to hit deadlines & juggle workload accordingly
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong familiarity with InDesign and Microsoft Word
- High standards of work and the drive to only accept the very best
The available workload is variable. While elements of the role could be performed remotely, availability to work some days in our Stockport-based office is advantageous.
Salary is dependent on experience
Closing date: Friday 7 September 2018
How to apply
Please apply via email to email@example.com and quote the reference SUBFREE18. Please include an up-to-date CV and covering letter with your application
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position