HITC Culture is a growing entertainment platform, working under the GRV Media umbrella. We are looking for a range of freelance writers who have specialist interests within the culture and entertainment industry.
Writers will be requited to pitch story ideas within their specialist field each week and will be commissioned for up to 5x articles per week.
Applicants need to have unrivalled knowledge and passion for their chosen field of expertise and a desire to write articles on subjects that they are watching / attending in any case - be it watching Netflix or going to gigs, etc.
The role is home-based with no set hours. Pay is monthly and based on the number of articles commissioned.
Specialist writers sought in the following areas:
- TV series (Freeview, Sky)
- Reality TV shows (Talent shows, reality soaps, documentaries)
- Netflix series
- Netflix movies
- Youtube (YouTube celebs, news, etc)
- Popular culture (viral trends, memes, adverts etc)
- TV soaps (Eastenders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Hollyoaks etc)
- Cinema movie releases (Trailers to new releases)
- The ability to write clear, concise and creative stories in a timely manner
- Previous experience working on a Culture on Entertainment website
- An eye for new and trending stories
- A working knowledge of the Google Analytics tool
How to apply
To apply, please attach a recent copy of your CV. Please state the specialist area that you wish to cover and outline why you will you be successful alongside 5x very short pitch ideas (these pitches need to be for the date in which you are applying).
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position