HITC Culture: Full-time writer
HITC Culture is looking for an enthusiastic writer to take forward our Trending section, which focuses on popular culture. We seek a writer who has their finger on the pulse when it comes to the latest trends and social media crazes.
Whether it’s Tiktok songs and challenges or how to get the latest Instagram or Snapchat filter, you will need to uncover what the next big trend is before other publications. If you love the latest social media trends, memes and popular culture from TV adverts (think Waitrose at Christmas) to celebs stories and brand new products (Greggs’ vegan sausage roll) then this is the job for you.
- Experience in identifying and publishing popular culture topics
- A knowledge of TikTok
- The ability to cover other aspects on the website, including TV
- A knowledge of Google Trends or other tools that aid story selection
- Send your CV to Liam.email@example.com
- Clearly outline the role you are applying for and why
- Attach 5x story ideas (just the titles) for the day in which you are applying for and briefly explain why they suit the website. Do not send large feature ideas but small, select stories that fit with the content already on the website.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position