Graduate Journalist, Future Travel Experience
Future Travel Experience (FTE), a B2B online media and events business, is recruiting for a new journalist. The role is ideal for a recent graduate and the successful candidate will preferably be a holder of a degree in Journalism or a similar subject. Responsibilities will include interviewing senior industry figures, researching and writing features and news, producing weekly e-newsletters, building professional relationships with a variety of industry figures, contributing to event research and planning, and representing the company at industry events. The successful candidate will also provide day-to-day assistance on FTE’s latest venture, the FTE Startup Hub.
Key responsibilities (editorial):
- Interviewing senior air transport and technology industry figures
- Writing features and daily news articles
- Proofing content
- Helping to produce weekly e-newsletters
- Contributing to editorial planning meetings
- Representing FTE at conferences and exhibitions
- As required, contributing to PPS Publications’ portfolio of other air transport-related products (quarterly print titles, online publications, daily magazines, etc.)
Key responsibilities (non-editorial):
- Building FTE’s relationships with startups and scaleups
- Contributing to conference agenda research and planning
- Video journalism capabilities
- Experience of working with a WordPress CMS
- Experience of working with Adobe products such as Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
Horley, Surrey, UK
How to apply:
Apply with a CV and cover note to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, click the ‘Apply Online’ button below.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position