A head of content is needed to join a leading information provider who deliver unmatched intelligence and insight on innovation in the global textile manufacturing industry.
Based from their offices in Leeds, the head of content will make a significant strategic and hands-on contribution to an ambitious organisation who has a very exciting and purposeful mission.
Recognised as a leading authority for key content and market-leading coverage, this established information network distributes industry insight online, in print and via conferences.
With a clear industry focus, this organisation has become an integral part of the textile community, providing the highest-quality business and technical intelligence.
The head of content will report to the managing director and can expect to be multi-tasking work daily.
You will be leading & managing our analysts, editors & journalists, developing the content strategy & representing WTiN at events in Europe, US & Asia.
To qualify you should demonstrate:
- Understanding of commercial pressures on B2B information providers;
- Experience as an editor or analyst in a B2B publishing context;
- Experience managing a team;
- Ability to persuade & drive team to achieve goals;
- Skills in planning and production of B2B products;
- Impeccable writing skills and experience producing different types of content;
- Empathy and understanding of different personalities to enable effective people management; and
- Experience in budgetary control.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic looking to join a fast-moving and forward-thinking organisation where they can really grow their skills and experience.
In return expect a competitive salary, bonus and share options.
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position