MailOnline – Health Reporter
MailOnline, the world's largest English-language newspaper website with over 225 million monthly unique visitors globally, is looking for a talented Health Reporter to join the London team.
Suitable candidates will currently be working as reporters on national or well-established local newspapers or websites and will have an impressive track record of finding and breaking exclusive health stories of national and global interest.
Applicants must be able to deliver vibrant, clean copy to very tight deadlines for this office-based web production position.
- A broad knowledge of all medical matters
- NCTJ qualification or equivalent
- Ability to work self-sufficiently, generate their own health stories and contribute brilliant breaking and diary stories to the daily health news list
- Ability to digest a dry press release or a report packed full of stats and turn it into an engaging piece
- The role is largely news-led, but an ability to write moving real-life features when required is important
£competitive, pension and benefits, full-time, contract-basis
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com