Euromoney’s legal publishing division seeks a researcher for the EMEA region to work on the IFLR1000 - the Guide to the World’s Leading Financial Law Firms in the company’s London office.
- Undertake research into the legal markets of the EMEA region including interviewing leading financial and corporate lawyers and their clients (by phone and face-to-face) in a range of countries and analysing legal transaction data.
- Compile law firm rankings, analysis and editorial for the publication's research projects.
- Remain up to date on legal market and economic developments.
- Compile and write legal deal case studies for the Deal Data news service.
- Represent the publication and be the public face at regional events and in meetings with law firms and industry figures from the region.
The researcher will need excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, solid writing ability, a good telephone manner, basic note taking abilities and the ability to conduct in-depth interviews with lawyers and industry figures.
This is an excellent opportunity to break into legal publishing. Successful applicants will be given full training.
How to apply:
To proceed with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to learn a new skill to be eligible to apply for jobs like this? Check out our training courses
Please quote journalism.co.uk when applying for this position